Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: 411-8As for sale

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kb0ohq's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2006
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a pair of 411-8As for sale. Excellent condition. New foam surrounds installed by Bill at High Plains about 2 weeks ago. $500 for the pair plus shipping from Denver.

    Thanks for considering.

    Bill

  2. #2
    Inactive Member arawak1969's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2006
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your price seems high. I would like to look at them and make you an offer. Could you email pics to me at [email protected] please.
    Thank you

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member RonSSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    1,222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

    Post

    I think that price is quite fair.

    Ron

  4. #4
    Inactive Member gamalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    535
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You don't see these at that auction site too often so I suspect them to be quite rare.
    I am not familiar with them but have heard them discussed here and elsewhere with good feedback.

    Not sure if they are just refoamed or completely reconed and remagged but if they were done by Bill at GREAT PLAINS then you can be sure they are right.

    Gary

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member
    411-8As for sale


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post

    It's pretty much a seller's market on this kind of stuff. Where you going to get another set?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member arawak1969's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2006
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just got a pair in Dec for $60 each and they are going out to Bill at GPA for him to redo next week. I have seen and passed on two pairs of 411's over the last two months that had been reconed improperly.
    If these are well done they may be worth the $500 price. As you said, it is up to the seller to determine if the offer is acceptable.
    I am not attempting a "rip off" here and would not jump in to criticize your appraisal of equipment. I have a great deal of respect for the members of this forum and their experience.
    thanks and have a great weekend.
    Cheers

  7. #7
    Senior Hostboard Member
    411-8As for sale


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post

    My apologies if that was inferred. That was not what I meant.

    There is a scarcity of 411's. That means even at a high price they probably will sell.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.